Tuesday, 12 March 2013

update (accident)

Arosa Weisshorn

One year after my PG accident in Arosa I've been to the hospital in Chur for a check-up.
Dr. Broger (the orthopaedic surgeon), who had operated on my back then, is rather positively surprised how everything is looking now: (much) better than what could be expected/ hoped for 12 month ago!
Of course there are some limitations in my mobility, which most probably will remain; maybe some small improvements can still be made. The neck of the humerus is also looking good, there are no visible differences in the x-rays made after the accident, 6 months ago and today.
I should/ must continue wih going to the fitness center in order to keep/ improve the strength/ mobility of my arm and leg. Otherwise he sees no restrictions: I should live and do what I like...

:-))

1 comment:

Puiufly said...

very very good news !
Welcome back to "norma life" = paragliding :-))

Regards,
Puiu