In the gondola up to launch another pilot had told me that he would try to fly past the 'Säntis' to Amden (on the Walensee), then East along the 'Churfirsten' towards Walenstadt/ Sargans and from there back to Ebenalp/ Wasserauen.
![]() |
| ...on this launch I broke my wrist :-(( |
| Säntis (from Ebenalp) |
Once I had launched and could see that it was not too hard to fly away, I tried to 'follow' this plan (more or less)...
| Churfirsten/ Unterwasser |
![]() |
| Churfirsten (left side)/ Walensee/ Walenstadt |
I didn't fly all the way East towards Sargans/ 'Gonzen', as I feared I would not be able to make the crossing back towards 'Säntis', so I got all the altitude I could above 'Hinterrugg' and turned back...
![]() |
| Säntis/ Unterwasser (on the way back from Hinterrugg) |
| Säntis |
It has been quite a while that I had been able to pass the 'Säntis' - actually even twice today :-))
| 'Hoher Kasten' |



1 comment:
Schöne Flug!
Post a Comment