I left home early by car and drove to Klosters, from where I took the train to Scuol; the reasoning behind this: I did not have necessarily to land again in Scuol in order to retrieve my car, leaving me with more options for my flight.
Getting to Scuol, already more than a dozen gliders were soaring above Motta Naluns.
I was finally ready to launch shortly after 1100 and after my 'usual warm-up' of about 30 minutes I started heading West, up the Engadin Valley.
| looking West towards Susch |
| Flüelapass |
| Samedan Airport, St.Moritz (and lake); Silvaplanersee, Bernina |
| Piz Kesch (3418m), Keschhütte SAC |
![]() |
| Zernez |
| Zernez looking SSE: Ofenpass, Swiss National Park |
| Schloss Tarasp |
Landing was a bit tricky, as the wind was changing between East and West...
But all in all still a great flight of almost 90k in 4hrs 15mins.

No comments:
Post a Comment