2 daytrips to Arosa (24.1./ 4.2.), but due to the wind situation I didn't fly :-(
15.2. a (day)trip to Cari (Leventina, Tessin) with my friend Andy. Cari is a site I have not visited before; in winter the top launch at 2280m can be reached by chairlift ;-) There are several lower launches as well - one even right in the village of Cari at approx 1600m.
Many (!) pilots -at least 50- had the same idea. Never since Covid started I have been in a public bus (from Faido to Cari) so tightly packed with people :-(
Basically nice conditions with good thermals, little wind, but VERY cold!
But it has not been my day: on the rather shallow slope I blew the launch 3 times, then I was completely drenched in sweat and had to call it a day :-((
Andy landed after 1.25hrs due to feeling too cold. On XContest there are flights >4hrs - I don't know how those pilots do it...
![]() |
| riding down |



No comments:
Post a Comment