Saturday: we left Col du Kerdous after breakfast, stopping in Tiznit for coffee/ tea. Here I went to the barber to have my hair cut/ beard trimmed. Every time I'm here in Tiznit I go to the same barber shop: it's a pleasure to watch the barber at work - a real master. Price: unbeatable: 60 MAD (ca 6 CHF) for 'full service'.
This time in Aglou we didn't go to Aglou Nord (where we've been earlier on this trip) but to the hill just behind the village: here a new launch has been build and work is in progress to built a kind of resort an the hill.
After an extended sledder to the beach I was able to make a nice soaring flight later in the afternoon as the wind had picked up a little bit :-)
We the moved to Mirleft (Aftas Trip) for our last 2 nights.
| Sunset at Aftas Trip |
Sunday: with even less wind in the forecast we knew, that only sledders would be possible: first at Legzira (with fish for lunch); then another at Nid d'Aigle.
![]() |
| Legzira |
| Nid d'Aigle: Danny flying my Leeloo |
![]() |
| ...more fish... |
Monday: returning from Mirleft - via Tiznit and Agadir - to Marrakesh. Here Danny, Ueli, Götz and Günther got off at the airport for their return flight to Zurich. After unloading Khalla dropped me off at Riad Dar Alemane in the city center, close to place Jemna el Fna.


No comments:
Post a Comment