A promising fcst (good thermals, little wind, very small chance of OD) had made me travel to Disentis (from Castrisch, where I had parked my car, by train to Disentis). Here, this week 'Disentis Open 2023' was held. I also met Marlies and PeterN, as well as Hampi (who participated in the comp). By cable car and chair lift we got to the launch at Gendusas. A 20min hike (for me) got us to the TO above the competition launch (pix above).
![]() |
| pilots prepairing at the comp launch |
After about 5 (!!) failed attempts at launching (short launch, wind slightly cross) I was completely drenched in sweat and exhausted - so I decided to pack up and walk down to the chairlift station :-((
PeterN on the other hand had a clean launch....
Many thanks to Marlies and PeterN for their assistance on launch, helping me get down as well as driving me to the train station!






No comments:
Post a Comment