Wednesday, 17 November 2010

Brazil - Encantado (RS)

Unfortunately my Laptop has quit and I left him with Almeida in Quixada, so I'm unable to continue blogging regularily.
_____________________________________________________

Last SAT I flew from FOR to Sao Paolo, where I met my 'new' group. Then (on SUN) I drove with our luggage 17hrs south to "Encantado', actually I didn't drive myself, but Mauro our driver for these 2 weeks did...
Here in Encantado we met incredibly friendly and helpful people -be it from the local PG club or from the 'Jeep Club Encantado'.



Already the first evening we were invited to a magnificent local BBQ with 'tons' of perfectly grilled meat.









We could fly here on MON, TUE, WED -but the conditions didn't allow for 'great' flights.
But anyway -yesterday (TUE)- I made my 'official' (solo-) flight Nr 2000 (at least according to my flight books).
Tomorrow (THUR) we will be moving to another flying site.

No comments: