The guide was Michael Gebert, assisted by Tobi and Agnes. As usual it was a pleasure to be in a group guided by Michael: he is extremely knowledgeable, always smiling and takes good care of his custumers! When he was not taking care of us, he was training for the upcoming X-Alps contest by running from Casazza (at 330m) to San Fermo (at 1200m) in 75mins!
Luckily the weather on the first two days turned out to be better than forecasted and SAT, SUN have been excellent, that means we could fly every day (rather unusual having 4 days of flying in a row this year so far...)
I didn't attempt to do any toplandings, as I wanted to avoid taking any risks at all, but I groundhandled a bit - doing not too badly I think ;-)
And the flights (especially on SAT) have been very nice!
![]() | ||
| Pano looking W to NE: TO is on the left side |
| Michael |
| Agnes |

No comments:
Post a Comment