Friday, 10 April 2015

Fanas

As I was heading home from Arosa today (which had been planned for some days), I've made a reservation for the gondola in Fanas (for 2 persons, as I hoped Andy would join me - which he did).


Fanas, TO 'Eggli'

As you can see, quite a number of pilots had the same idea. And it took untill about noon before the first pilots could take off, as there was quite a persistent tail-wind. But as soon as the conditions improved, the rush began...




But with the intermittent tail wind periods, it took until 1345 until I was also ready to go (as one of the latest). But by then the (forcasted) south wind had increased to >15kmh, so I was not really in the mood to fly far.



heading for Schiers
Andy landing in Schiers
But still it has been a nice day in the company of Andy and some other friendly and helpful pilots - thanks guys for your help and assistance!



No comments: