He (again) launched first (around 1115) and quickly disappeared from my view. By the time I was ready (1200), all others were already in the air and heading east.
Pierandrea's flight (133k) is here .
Today I was flying my 'old' Axis Vega III, as the last few days I had troubles launching the ('new') AD Rise2. And I have to say it felt as solid and stable as ever; just the performance is a bit lower, but today this was not really important.
![]() |
| looking west towards Gran Paradiso |
I just got high enough (2270m) to catch a short glimpse of the main Alpine divide (Alpenhauptkamm). Once I got pretty low (about 100m/gnd), but luckily a nice thermal saved me. I didn't attempt to try to fly back as the wind had become westerly at about 8-10kmh. And so I landed at Calea, the main landing for Cavallaria.
| Lessolo/ Calea (LZ is to the left of the roundabout) |
Grazie tanto Fabio!!



No comments:
Post a Comment