Wednesday, 20 March 2019

Arosa im März (mit Oli)

Due to the excellent wx fcst I returned to Arosa; I might stay up to 6 days  :-)
Wednesday: blue skies, COLD, nice thermals; I am visited by my friend Oli (he'll stay for the night). We had dinner together at 'Lamm & Leu'.

over 'Litzirüti
Oli
...no, not all for me - we shared  ;-)

Thursday: 1 flight only: for a while a pair of eagles flew with us; the thermals have been very hard to center... Dinner with Oli at 'Güterschuppen'.

Oli launching...
Eagle
Friday: 2 more flights with Oli (who had to leave afterwards). Nicer thermals than yesterday, but it was rather 'hard' work, especially on the first flight. 20' into my second flight it looked as I had to land but finally I managed to 'dig' myself out. Later at 'Seta' very nice/ mellow thermals - not the usual situation...


'LAW Mitte' - LZ for my first flight
Medergen - our hut (with the trees)
Pano over 'Seta' - Medergen on the left


No comments: