2 days Arosa (Rook 2/ Maestro))
Thursday/ Friday I spent in Arosa, taking advantage of the nice weather: blue skies, little wind, but also no thermals. As the Maestro is still with Stefan, I was flying the Rook2.
 |
| 777 Rook 2 |
2 flights to Chur and 1 flight to Arosa, landing beside the Obersee.
For me the feeling flying the Rook2 is rather different to the Maestro: with the R2 I feel completely at ease. But I have to admit that launching the Maestro is easier.
 |
| Chur / Calanda |
 |
| Chur: train station |
As I'm writing this post I got a message from Stefan: he has been flying the Maestro: with just 100kg on the low side of the weight range. He reported that everything felt 'normal'; for him the brakes are (now) too long... So I'm waiting for PHI's feed back on the data from last week's measurements.
No comments:
Post a Comment