Driving to Arosa in the morning I had serious doubts about the wx: the fcst had called for blue skies, but for a while it didn't look very promising. But luckily I was proved completely wrong. In Chur I was joined by my friend Oli and we rode the train together to Arosa. (As usual) first a flight to Arosa (-Obersee) then another one back to Chur and our cars. For me the day turned out to be the best early January flying day in Arosa so far ever!
Already the first flight lasted > 45' with nice thermals (> 3m/s); luckily I had my new heating gloves, otherwise the flight would not have lasted more than 15' ;-)
![]() |
| Chur: pano looking West (Domat-Ems) |
On the flight to Chur we othbfound nice thermals above Maladers and our flights lasted about 60' :-))
| Chur: Masans |

No comments:
Post a Comment