Sat: again contrary to our expectations the day started with much better wx than we had anticipated :-)
Andy has driven me to Panettone, from where I could make a nice flight with even some decent thermals; I landed after about 40', as we had to leave for Rovereto, where at 1500 our iCamp (SIV) was due to begin.
At the hotel quite a large group ha dalready gathered: 5 trainers/ drivers and 18 trainees. The briefing started with the explanations of the manouvers the piliot wanted to fly durning this week. Out of the 7 days 3 (if wx permitts) are planned for SIV/ manouever trainig over Lake Garda with the flights taking of from Mte. Baldo (1745msl). As I had flown my new Leeloo only for a few flights so far, I would be doing only wing overs, spirals, frontal collapses at the beginning...



No comments:
Post a Comment