Thursday, 5 December 2024

(Aglou North)

Thur (5.12.) My rt leg/ knee felt a bit better in the morning, but not good enough for paragliding/ groundhandling, But first we made another visit to Tiznit, where we have ordered some Argan oil and other local 'stuff' (honey, cinnamon etc);sKhalla is going to pick up everything next morning. As there has been some spare time before the agreed pick-up time, I made a short visit to the local 'souk' (= market) for taking some pictures and we also stopped for drinks and patisserie at a local café. 

Mosque (Tiznit)
ordering argan oil

...but I have to say that - for the first time on all my visits here in Maroc- the 'mille feuille' has been really disappointing: at least 2 days old...

Conrary to yesterday, when the wind had come out of the North, today it came from the South, so the group went to  Aglou North. Apparently I hadn't missed much as windspeed in the beginneng had been just enough for a little soaring; later it weakend and only ground handling remained possoble...



No comments: