Tuesday, 22 April 2025

Hüsliberg

Tue (22.4.) Arriving at the LZ in Rufi and waiting for the shuttle to Hüsliberg, it didn't look very promising: much less than anyone had expected. I even have given up my reserved space on the first shuttle as I wanted to see, how the situation would devellop...


...and when I got there, almost nobody had taken off so far... But at least the wind was coming in nicely so I decided to get myself ready.


And for once I have not been the last to depart (rather in the first third...) After the 'TO-fiasco' in Feltre, I have been a bit anxious before this launch, but the Leeloo2 behaved very well and I became airborne without any problems :-))


By now the conditions had turned on nicely and the longer the flight lasted, the more abundant the lift became - even to such an extend, that pilots have been looking for sink in order to get down. I also flew for quite a while with ears and accelerator...


I landed after a bit more than an hour. Some pilots reported (very) bumpy conditions after landing, but I had just felt an occasional bump - not super-smooth, but certainly well within my comfort zone.



No comments: