With an excellent wx-fcst for Arosa (and more or less persistent fog at home) Ruth and I spent a few days in Arosa, enjoying the sun, mild temperatures and I also could make a few flights ;-)
Fri (12.12.) we arrived in Arosa a bit too late for a flight, but the webcam on Weisshorn showed that it has been a 'busy' day...
Sat (13.12.) I could make two flights: the first to Chur; also for the second one the plan has been flyiing to Chur: when I was ready for launch, the winds in Chur showed 8 to 15 kmh, but when I arrived over Maladers, gusts had increased to 24kmh and the lee behind Montalin could be clearly felt, so I decided to land outside Maladers. As I was walking down to the road hoping to catch a ride I passed behind a house from where a dog came running. It's owner inquired where I was going, so I told her I wanted to go to Chur and then catch the train to Arosa. She said that she was about to drive to Chur and offered to take me all the way to the train stop at Chur-Altstadt :-)) - Many thanks!!
![]() |
| my TO - pix by Tamara - THANKS! |
![]() |
| Maladers |
Sun: (14.12.) another sledder to Chur, meeting PeterWi in the train back to Arosa.
Mon (15.12.) no flying (Föhn) and returning home in the afternoon





No comments:
Post a Comment