Spain (Malaga) -5: Loja
Today's forecast was again for 'poniente' (NW-N), which should have been good for flying in Loja. Unfortunately the wind was way too weak, so after waiting (and hoping) 1.5hrs for the windspeed to increase, Pepe -the ferroviar, Raffa and I finall launched for a short sledder. They landed at the LZ near the highway, I made it into Loja, where my car was parked. So I picked them up there and drove to launch together with Raffa, so he could bring down the club's 'furgoneta'.
While driving up, he recommeded to have trout (a local speciality) for dinner in 'Riofrio' at the Meson Raimundo. Thanks guys for a pleasant afternoon! - even without much flying.
Now the wind should switch to 'levante' (S, SW) , so hopefuly VdA Levante and Algodonales should become flyable...
_Bildgr%C3%B6%C3%9Fe+%C3%A4ndern.JPG) |
| Pepe |
 |
| Raffa |
 |
| LZ at highway entrance |
|
|
 |
| Loja | |
 |
| LZ in Loja |
No comments:
Post a Comment