Tuesday, 11 August 2015

Disentis -4: PWC Task 3

Today a task of about 80km was called. At 1200 cloudbase was still just above launch. The race was set to start at 1300 and latest landing was to be at 1700. Today just local showers have been forecasted, but only for later in the evening.
Again I launched (together with Alberto) after all the comp pilots had departed.
This was (so far) probably my best launch on my Rise2 :-)) So now the landings need to be worked on ;-)
As very often, I had a slow start and needed much time to get high (in the end max 3300m), but I was able to take some nice pix in the air...

More info (results, pix etc) you can find on the local webpage, for videos see here.


Gendusas launch (again)




above launch; Disentis

looking West towards Oberalp pass












looking towards Disentis from the West (center of pix)

Monastery in Disentis




No comments: