Saturday, 10 December 2016

Arosa in December (cont)

As predicted,t oday turned out to be a beautiful, almost cloudless day. And it was VERY warm: at 2000m in Arosa up to 11°C; on top of the Weisshorn (2640) it was so 'warm' that I could set up short sleeved. I can't remember ever being short sleeved in December up there...




Video by PeterN - Thanks!





Chur: historic center with Cathedral

Chur (pix by R.Meier)

Chur (pix by R.Meier)

So this might have been the last flight of this year in Arosa, as we intend to go there only on New Year's Eve. But before that I'll be going for a week to Spain; not to Abdalajis, as flying there is severly restricted at the moment. But I'll stay in Almunecar (NE of Malaga on the coast) and take advantage of the services 'Fly Park Almunecar' is offering. Of course I'll try to visit my friends in Abdalajis and Loja as well.

No comments: