Monday, 4 December 2017

AGP -7: Algodonales

The good weather is back! Like yesterday in Loja I had a good day here in Algodonales.
I flew here first in 2000 and since than have visited the site a few times, but always without flying due to wx/ wind conditions.
I'm staying with 'CIVA', a local PG operator, which also offers lodging: So far everything is ok, apart from the (unusual) coldness during the night, for which Andalusian homes are not really made;-)
But in the afternoon: T-shirt weather (or for the English: even without).

Parawaiting...
...until finally somebody is airborne.
Est (keft side) and South launch(es)
looking East towards Olvera
LZ

someone with the right idea!
Addendum: the restaurant, where I went for dinner, had a nice and cosy fireplace. In fact it was so 'warm', that I couldn't sit at the table closest to the fire...

'el Cortjio'



No comments: