Today finally a fine day again. When I woke up the sky was covered ('Hochnebel'), but the summer sun burnt away the moisture quite quickly. But I was a little too early for the first flight: just a sledder.
![]() |
| looking North |
For the second flight conditions improved quite a bit and I was able to climb from below TO in just one thermal up to above 3300m :-))
But some how that was the only real good thermal...
![]() |
| Bischling (launch) on rh side |
![]() |
| Bischling (launch) on the lh side |
So I rode up a third time. Upon arrival on top I was informed that the flight school had called and recommended not to fly anymore, as the (valley) wind at the LZ had become quite strong. I followed their advise, though I think it was a bit overcautious...



No comments:
Post a Comment