![]() |
| IQQ at sunrise (seen from my room) |
![]() |
| this would be the perfect LZ, just steps from my hotel. But I haven't found out yet, how to get out... (view from the resaturant on the 19th floor) |
General strike for 2 days :-( In the morning a peaceful demonstration by a couple of hundert protesters. Most others seemed to prefer a quite day on the beach...
...in the early evening some riots by a few handful of hooligans. Most Chileans tried to avoid the skirmishes. I could not see any support for those 'acts'. Quiet night (at least around here...)
The whole day long I tried to organize something for the next 2 days: a trip up to the desert or so. But at such short notice all operators I have been able to contact where already busy or couldn't be reached -probably due to the strike :-(


No comments:
Post a Comment