Unfortunately the flight was cut short due to the increasing NW-wind, indicated by white caps on the sea. Warned by yesterday's experience, when 1 hour after my landing in Tazacorte the wind inceased well beyond anything a paraglider could handle, I (and most others) landed. Today this has been an unnecessary precaution, as the wind speed in the end didn't go above 18-22kmh...
![]() |
| Puerto Naos |
This glider here does not seem to be the glider I have read all the reviews about before making up my mind :-((
Back home I'll let someone familiar with this glider fly it and he shall then tell me if it is behaving like a PHI Maestro is supposed to...
If it is, then I'll fly my R2 until I get something more to my liking. If it isn't then I'll change it as well, because then it shouldn't have been sold to me in the first place.



No comments:
Post a Comment