Wednesday: one more day that -in the end- turned out much better than expected :-)
Morning flight from Casette (with a little West wind) and then, 2 hours later, a flight from Panettone. I had big problems with my left knee: it was almost impossible for me to tie my left shoe. On the second flight I didn't much like the aerology (due to the westerly flow); this combination (knee/ wind) led to a lack of motivation, so I decided not to go for a third flight. The rest of the group went up to Panettone again, but in the end didn't fly - so actually I hadn't missed anything...
![]() |
| ...the sky at 1700... |
Thursday: again 2 flights from Panettone: we would call them manoeuvre flights, where all pilots could fly the manoeuvres they wanted to fly: so for me more spiralling and wing-overs...
![]() |
| Panettone at 1000 |
Throughout the morning there has been a pronounced Easterly wind. After a short break, we headed for Antenne-Costalunga, best suited for the actual wind direction. Some pilots have been flying, but didn't really advance much against the wind. So, only 3 from our group launched, the rest headed for the gelateria ;-)


No comments:
Post a Comment