Saturday, 19 September 2009

Mt.Edna & Point of The Mountain

As usual, Stacy tried his best to get me airborne also today. But halfway up Mt.Edna, we realized, that it was shadowing over very fast, so we returned to Richfield.
I drove up to Lehi, where I had reserved a room at a Days Inn. Heading out for the Point (the North side), I saw a couple of PG wings flying on the South side! So I headed up there and for a while I kited my Cobra. A thunderstorm was brewing behind the mountains and all of a sudden the winds started to veer to E and picked up speed. I made it just in time back to my car and to throw in the glider...





@Stacy: MANY THANKS again! I highly appreciate you taking time off and showing me the best of Utah's flying sites. I hope, that one day (soon), I'll be able to show you some Swiss sites!

No comments: