
Another day with difficult conditions: many sank out and had to relaunch. One of them (Steff) made it beyond 200km with a TO close to noon.
I had waited some more, got good conditions for launch, but still had to dig myself out low over the bail-out LZ in front of the 'rampa'. But in this thermal I could gain almost 2000m.
I headed west but never got into the rhythm of the thermals, so instead of going low into unlandable terrain I decided to land.
I choose the highway as my LZ, and a friendly man from nearby 'Frutoso Gomes' drove out to help me pack up and then took me on his moto to the main junction on the highway: muito obrigado!!! >>his blog: http://jnetonews.blogspot.com/
1 comment:
Danke, dass Sie einen Besuch auf meinem Blog, sorry für die Einfachheit, und danken Ihnen für Ihr Kommen, um meine Stadt Frutuoso Gomes.
JNet.
Post a Comment