Monday, 9 January 2017

...la Palma and Morocco instead...

Some of you might have noticed in my other blog, that the upcoming voyage to Antarctica was cancelled due to 'fatal main engine damage' of the expedition ship 'NG Orion'.
: - ((

Therefore I needed to adapt my plans for the next three months...
First, I'll be going back to la Palma for a week (starting coming Sunday, 15.1.), where I'll be meeting my friends Hartmut and Gaby from Germany. Hartmut is supposed to bring me along a modified KOBO eReader (hopefully!), which is running 'Top Hat', a glide compter for hang- and paragliders. Incredible how much research, time and effort it took him to get that far!


'All' that remains to be done is 'hooking up' the Kobo via Bluetooth with my XCTracer...
If anyone out there knows how to do it, his knowledge would be highly appreciated ;-)

In mid February (17.2.) I intend to join Peter from Paragliding.ch for his 2 weeks trip to Morocco...
: - ))

No comments: