Friday, 22 June 2018

Gerlitzen - Dual Tanden SIV mit Xandi (Meschuh) -2

2nd day here at Gerlitzen; making 2 flights together with Xandi: fullstalls and wingovers.
According to Xandi I handled it much better than yesterday. Except helping me to completely stall the glider he didn't assist at all (at least he told me that)...
Xandi

Then I wanted to make a solo flight on my 777. Unluckily the release handle of the life vest got tangled in my harness and after take-off, the vest inflated :-(((  So no manouevres, just a flight straight to the LZ. Which was really a pity, as with the nice thermals realesing off  'Kanzelhöhe' I could have added a couple of hundred meters 'working height'.


'Kanzelhöhe'-launch (right side of hotel on the left)

Nicole was also here for these 2 days, training acro under Xandi's supervision.

Nicole: dynamic stall

In the evening I received this picture taken by my friend Oli on todays flight to BEG, taken at 1330.
If you watch closely, you can see me preparing my 777  ;-)   I launched at 1355

Gerlitzen from 37'000 (?) ft

No comments: