Yesterday Fri, 30.5. Ruth had invitd me to häserrugg for lunch (a late birthday present). I had taken the glider with me, as it looked like there mit be a chance for a flight. But in order to the launch on Hinterrugg on had to limb a narrow steep snowy ridge. Before attempting this 'traverse' I had said to myself 'if I should slip, then I'll turn back' - and it happened even before the steepest part...
 |
| Pano looking SE-S-SW |
 |
| Restaurant on Chäserrugg (lookog North towards Säntis) |
 |
| Säntis (2502m) |
Sat (31.5.) Together with many others I went to Schänis/ Hüsliberg. Beautiful (but hot!) day with nice, smooth thermals :-) I was flying my LeelooX with the 'new' (= certified) risers, but there seems to be something odd: it's hard to describe but it feels that after the riser change the left brake is a few centimeters shorter... I'll be asking Michael to send me the exact measurements, so I can verify.
 |
| Pano looking SSE: Tödi, Glarnerland |
 |
| collapse (held) |
 |
| Wingovers |
 |
| over LZ |
Landing after a little more than 1.5hrs :-) Temperature in my car: 36°C; after driving for more than 20': still 30° or 31°C.
No comments:
Post a Comment