Sun (18.5.) I had arrived at Hotel Colomber in San Michel on Saturday afternoon. The ride to launch (shuttle) was delayed due to road closure (MTB-race), so I reached launch only by 1230. Like 2 days ago, the flight has been 'sporty' and the approach demanded lots of attention/ patience. Afterwards I drove to Molveno for my last flying day on Monday.
![]() |
| Looking back to launch(es): W-S-SE (wings on W-launch) |
![]() |
| Sunset over Lake Molveno |
Again (!) a better day than fcst. I could make a nice flight (bumpy at times) before by 1230 the valley wind kicked in and I landed. When I left Molveno for my (uneventful) 6h-drive back home, the wind already had become rather strong...
![]() |
| Pano on launch, looking South |
Conclusion: With the exception of 2 days we/ I could fly every day :-) That's a lot more than the initial fcst 'promised' - actually only 2 days before the start of the iCamp Michael had considered to cancel the camp in view of the lousy predictions...
SIV: I could fly all the manoeuvres I wanted/ have been able to with my Leeloo1 as well with the LeelooX. Unfortunately, anything requiring my left hand could not be done, as I have not been able not reach high enough :-(
%20-P03iceLUM%20-TO_2.jpg)
%20-06LUM_2_2.jpg)
%20-09LUM%20-LZ_2_2.jpg)
%20-03LUM%20-SS_2.jpg)
%20-07LUM%20-Gondelbahn_2.jpg)
%20-P02iceLUM_2.jpg)
%20-P07iPLUM%20-Montanara_S_2.jpg)
%20-14LUM%20-Molveno_2.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment