Tue: finally a decent looking day. Even though during the night it had been raining very heavy, the day turned out quite nice.
 |
| view at Villa Luca |
 |
| transport to launch |
 |
| very nicely prepared launch |
After a decent launch I rather quickly arrived at cloud base and decided to follow Peter direction South.
But already after the first transition I arrived low and didn't manage to 'dig' me out - esulting in an early outlanding :-(( Unfortunately the same happend to Peter as well. Oli and Vincent had a very nice flight ending in toplanding on launch; igor headed towards la Union, but didn't make the last transition.
 |
| actually I'm pretty happy with my landing here (the clouds didn't look so dark - that happend during stitching) |
 |
| pix by Oli |
Dinner at Villa Lucas...
No comments:
Post a Comment