Saturday, 3 October 2015

Oludeniz -5: Hartmut's birthday

Hartmut

Another reason for coming here was that Hartmut's birthday happend in this week as well,
So yesterday evening I was invited to his party: we had a (surprisingly!) good dinner at a local restaurant. with lots of laughter and joking.

This morning we again rode up the mountain at 1100. Hartmut, Bernd, Glenn got off easily and wanted to fly to Gemiler beach (Bernd and Glenn made it). Denis had some problems launching - as I did, but finally he got off with a beautiful launch (I didn't).


Denis

I then decided not to try to launch anymore but wait until 1800 for an evening/ sunset flight,
Hartmut, Bernd and Glenn came up again (with them at least 50!) solo-/tandem pilots.
The winds remained very weak so in the end I was riding down with the shuttle :-((
while they got off without problems, 
At the moment I lack my usual confidence for launching in such weak/ switchy conditions; I think it's probably due to the (too) many painkillers I'm presently taking in order to make it through the day... 







No comments: