After half an hour the trip could already have been over: while stopping for a red light, I got hit by the car behind me - luckily no major damage (I hope). As it is still possible to close and latch the door of the trunk compartment I was able to continue.
Untile Berne the usual stop-and-go, but thereafter no more problems. I made a stop at Lumbin (St.Hilaire du Touvet); but the TO was just in clouds and then there was a transport problem: the funiculaire had just closed down for the season and also no more shuttles running... So I decided to continue and eventually ended up in St.Vincent-les-Forts.
Upon arrival nobody was flying, as the wind so far had been too weak; the first pilots were just getting ready to launch.
![]() | |
| Pano looking west: note the nice carpet covering the launch area! |
| Lac de Serre-Poncon |
On the way I picked up a hitchhiking PG Pilot, which had to land out due to the cloud cover.

No comments:
Post a Comment