Wednesday, 1 May 2019

Japan -day 23: travel to Tokyo

First due to my eye, secondly also due to the 'infavorable' wx-fcst I had descided to 'skip' my visit to Ishioka/ COO and go directly to Tokyo. I had found a Hotel within walking/ carrying distance of JR Hamamatsucho station for the remaining 3 nights.

Aoki -outside Ryokan: the water is drinkable, but tastes a little of sulfur (like Passugger 'Ulrikus' earlier).

As also the wx in Aoki was unflyable, Masa had the time to pick me up at my Onesn/ Ryokan and bring me to Ueda (otherwise I would have taken the bus). In August/ September he'll be guiding 2 groups to AT / IT, so I hope I'll see him again then.

Ueda looking towards Aoki: xxra
'typical' room in a Jap.hotel - well, with 2 beds actually on the bigger side ;-)
Shabu-Shabu for dinner -but most probably I have been ripped off...
TYO by night


No comments: