Wednesday, 1 May 2019

Japan -day 24: Tokyo - Shibuya

As soon as the eye clinic would open in the morning I had my eye checked again: pressure is ok, but the inflammation is not yet completely cured and I'm still rather sensitive to light - actually more than during the last 2 days...

As it was very bright outside, I decided to rest in my room till late afternoon. Then I headed for Shibuya to have a look at the 'famous' intersection...

Tips on how to best view this intersection can be found here. Actually this blog (in german) is extremely helpful for anybody travelling to Japan (and not only for those who come here for the first time!)


from Starbucks
from Magnet - 8.floor
and again from Starbucks


...stand out at any price, even if you make a fool out of yourself


At the Nishimura Fruit Parlor I treated myself to some sugar ;-)  The fruits are absolutely outstanding, as are the prices - Zurich in comparison seems rather reasonably priced.



I'm not convinced that the kids find it really cool to travel during the rush hour. And I also don't think that for the parents it makes for a very relaxing holiday...

No comments: