 |
| looking North towards 'Crucita'; our hostal ('Hostal Voladeros') is the high rise in the middle of the pix |
 |
| large launch, easily toplandable |
Yesterday (4.1.) afternoon - after having rested a bit - I had a look at launch; actually there are 3 launches, which take care of slightly different wind directions. But it is HOT and HUMID here!re: my iPhone: I'll pick it up on the evening of 11.1. when I'm passing through UIO again. Until then it's safely stored at the airport security...
 |
| our main launch |
Thur (5.1.): I had a much better night: the cough stopped shortly after midnight and then I was able to sleep quite well. The cough stayed "away" until late afternoon, when it came back sporadically.
A little later than anticipated, the seabreeze finally set in, permitting everybody to make 1 or more flights. I could made 3 flights (with decent reverse launches), allways toplanding - but there is still quite some room for improving ;-)
 |
| all 3 launches (looking South) |
 |
| all 3 launches (looking North) |
 |
| looking North from my most southern point today... |
Tomorrow we'll be flying again here; Sunday another site (about 45min away)
No comments:
Post a Comment