At 0745 I have been picked up for the transfer to MDE-airport. I could check-through my luggage all the way to ZRH. Shortly before 1000 the Avianc A320 took off for BOG. Here I had to wait >6 hrs until I could board the aircraft to MAD (Iberia; Airbus350). The flight departed right on time and arrived >30'ahead of schedule; I could even sleep a couple of hours :-). Due to this early arrival I (and my luggage) easily made the connecting flight to ZRH. Even our flight had to make a go-around, as the previously landed aircraft blocked the runway we arrived in ZRH on time: sunny weather, snow and cold!
 |
| MDE-BOG |
 |
| BOG: my lugagge is unloaded ;-) |
 |
| ready for push-back... |
 |
| departig BOG |
 |
| (actual) Itinerary |
 |
| Sunrise approaching Spain |
 |
| Madrid Barajas |
 |
| Geneva (GVA/ LSGG) |
 |
| ZRH (during GA) |
No comments:
Post a Comment