First I did some groundhandling with Peter Enz from 'Flugschule Touch and Go' . He also gave me different tipps for better launches - Thanks! Then we rode the gondola to 'Urmiberg'; there is a TO just beside/ below the station.
I'm pretty happy how the glider is 'behaving'.
Launching was easy - just give the glider enough time ;-)
Turning required only little input. As it was only a 20 minutes flight, you won't get an extensive 'review' here; anyway there are much better/ competent sources for that...
The brake lines needed some adjustment (prolonging by about 2 cm), as with my (damaged) left shoulder reaching the 'normal position' is uncomfortable (too high) and in a comfortable position I already pull a little on the left brake.
| looking south towards 'Altorf' |
![]() |
| Advance Epsilon 8-29 |
| LZ in 'Brunnen' (meadow in center of pix), just 10min walk to gondola |


No comments:
Post a Comment