Roldanillo (again)
So while yesterday the rest of our group was sightseeing/ flying in Jericho and then heading for Medellin for their todays departures back home, Basil, André and I made a nice flight from Los Tanques. While waiting to get ready, my name was called: Theo and Pete (whom I met 2016 in Roan/ Glenwood) were also preparing their wings. I met them later again in town for a drink; unfortunately Theo was heading home that evening, but I might meet Pete again... Lots of people on launch and even more in the air; but that made it easy for me to try to venture out into the flats, as wherever I would go at least some 'dummies' would be there ;-) I made it even across the Cauca river, something I had been able to do only once before.
 |
| la Victoria |
This weekend 'grande fiesta' in Roldanillo: Thursay evening a large parade with hundreds of horses.
Friday evening: a kind of 'carnival' corso through the streets of the city.
Saturday morning started with intense rain, so flying was impossible. Time to work a little on my pix and the blog ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment