Wednesday, 11 September 2019

Molveno


After 'sitting out' the unflyable days at home, I left yesterday once again for Italy: Molveno.
The only time I've been here was in 2011, but then only an extended sledder had been possible. Ever since this site has been on my list of places to go back to.

I stay at Hotel Olympia, a place run by Luca Donini and his family. Luca is multiple Italian champion and (with his son Nicola) is still active in the comp circus. I can only recommed his place: nice rooms, fair prices and in addition you can get all the infos you need for flying this place!



In the morning it didn't look very promising, But fortunately the day turned out to be rather nice in the end :-))


'Montanara' launch

The scenery is really fantastic and I could climb to 2500m (1000m above launch)




No comments: