![]() |
| Too much instability today, so I didn't even attempt to find a flyable site :-( |
Instead I headed to Alba for a drive through the 'Langhe' and went looking for some wild orchids.
I also passed through Mombarcaro, the highest village here in the Langhe (860msl), which also has a nice (top-landable) launch.
![]() |
| Pano on launch, looking towards Monesiglio (center of pix); LZ is in the valley (approx behind the bush on the left) |
![]() |
| Mombarcaro: launch in the field in front of the antenna/ reflector |
![]() |
| LZ |
'Ice cream-wise' it has not been a good day, as all of my favorite gelaterias had their day off ;-) It's also difficult to find open restaurants on Mondays.
Unfortunately the wx outlook has changed for the worse; I'll have to wait until tomorrow morning if PierAndrea is able to find a flyable site for me -maybe Santa Elisabetta or Cavallaria...






No comments:
Post a Comment