Unfortunately a very similar situation to yesterday with the danger, that the Föhn might break through after noon :-(
| Andrea ready for launch |
| Andrea |
Andrea was quick to launch; I followed about 20 minutes later...
| Kreuzjoch / Schlick 2000: launch |
So I landed a bit before noon. Today it would have been possible to fly probably half an hour longer, but in no way I wanted to be in the position of yesterday's last 2 pilots landing: nothing had happened but we've been told that it had looked pretty 'rowdy'...
| Neustift: LZ and exposition (looking East towards Innsbruck) |
Even though we couldn't fly as much/ long as we had wanted/ hoped for (due to Föhn), it has been a nice experience to fly here again at the Stubaicup.
Almost all PG manufacturerers had been present, though unfortunately not all with their gliders in my size. In the end I only tested one wing (AD Rise4). For the moment I see no need to even consider a change away from my Leeloo ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment