Saturday: very rainy in the morning, so I didn't even visit the weekly market at Alba. But I could meet some old friends from the time we've had a house in Silio (la Morra).
In the afternoon finally the sun returned as I reached Mombello Monferrato, where I stayed for the night (in an old 'palace'). Here I had dinner with another friend.
 |
| Palazzo Tornielli at Mombello Monferrato |
 |
| Sunset at Mombello |
 |
| Ristorante Dubini: Tagliatelle ai funghi porcini |
Sunday: magnificient day: PierAndrea (Patrucca) suggested we'd meet at Salto for the ride to launch at Santa Elsiabetta/ Belice. Arriving on launch, I've met another friend/ pilot - we first met more than 25 years ago in Valle de Abdalajis at Giacco's Finca ;-)
 |
| Belice launch |
 |
| Pano above launch: looking S towards Torino |
Conditions turned out better than expected and I could fly for > 1hour before I had to land for my drive back (getting home by 2030 without to many traffic jams...) |
| 'final' cappuccino and gelato at Varese ;-) |
No comments:
Post a Comment