Wed (17.6.) Andy has offered to drive me to Alp Scheidegg (- thanks!!) Unfortunately only a short flyable window, before the sky became completely covered... But at least a flight of 30' :-) (Sorry, no pix.)
Tue (25.6.) Heading for Galgenen (Gschwänd). Luckily I have been able to get a ride with Erich's shuttle (- thanks!).
A rather low cloud base didn't make for high hopes. Andy launched as one of the first (as usual). For a while it looked as he would just sink out; but he managed to dig him self out from low over the LZ and could climb to cloud base. Almost all pilots had problems finding some decent thermals. I launched last, but even waiting for quite a long time didn't help much. conditions remained weak; although I found a thermal in which I could climb a few hundert meters. Anyway - better than no flying at all ;-)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment