![]() |
| Pano on launch (looking SW-NW) |
The wind speed (as Eddie had predicted) was already rather high, but preparing my glider quite far down on the ridge I managed a acceptable launch. I flew for about 30' before landing, as my ground speed had continously dropped to well below 10kmh.
As the fcst had predicted that the winds would get weaker in the afternoon, we hung around until 1800. Eddie made a short flight with my harness/ glider, but as he was flying at the lower edge of the weight range, he didn't penetrate well in the strong wind and landed after just a few minutes... For me the wind remained too strong.
![]() |
| Eddie flying my Leeloo/ harness |
'How do you know it's summer in England? - when the rain is not as cold...'
For the night I booked a nearby B&B, as we intend to fly again here tomorrow.





No comments:
Post a Comment