Sat: another day with (too) much wind in the fcst. Eddie decided we should try Westbury. Wx/ wind can be found here.
 |
| Pano on launch (looking SW-NE) |
 |
| overview: launch, car park; one can land basically everywhere: no / only mild rotor. |
Again we had to wait quite a bit before the wind had dropped enough, so that I could launch in a lull. After a while it got stronger, so I top-landed. More parawaiting before I could launch again in the late afternoon.
 |
| bottom LZ: square field slightly left (gate in top corner) or hike back up |
_Bildgr%C3%B6%C3%9Fe%20%C3%A4ndern.jpg) |
| the later, the better it became... |
While having dinner at an Indian restaurant (really good food!), we discussed tomorrows options. The wx should be fine, but all over S-England wind is the problem. In the end Eddie has suggested 'Combe Gibbet', as there might just be a chance for a short window. If not, we'll visit nearby Stonhenge...
No comments:
Post a Comment