Monday, 22 April 2019

Japan -day 15: travel: Kumamoto-Osaka; Dinner

Today was the first day I really had to travel with all my gear ;-)

...carrying to much stuff (as usual)..

Yuko had brought me in the morning to Kumamoto Station, from where I took the Shinkansen to Shin-Osaka.
and if it says '1003', then the train leaves at 1003!

There I had a taxi take me to the hotel. Rather surprisingly it cost only 740Yen...

...a typical (double-) room in a Japanese business hotle

I'll stay here for 3 nights, hoping to fly Tuesday and also Wednesday.
Tonight I had dinner with some friends...


Saichiro-san; Atsushi, me
Saichiro-san in the end picked up the tab for a really sumptous dinner - Thanks a lot!

While we had dinner Atsushi tried to contact Sochiro-san at Iwaya. Given the wind forecast, this seems to be the only possibke place nearby where I might be able to fly. As the wind is supposed to increase quite a bit during the course of the day I have to be there rather early: my train leaves at 0555; Soichiro will pick me up at Kaibara station at 0744...

No comments: