Sunday, 30 January 2022

Friday: Taucho (again) / Saturday: Calima (again)

Friday: a great looking morning with very few clouds hanging over the mountain made us hope it might be a better day than yesterday...

Sunrise, looking direction La Gomera

...but half an hour into my flight it started to rain again and the wind picked up quite a bit, so I landed just outside our villa (in front of 'Leroy Merlin).


Pano looking towards La Gomera (seldom seen without clouds)

Let's see what tomorrow will bring: if it's similar to today, than we hope to do a sunset flight ;-)

Saturday: unfortunately it was not to be: Calima again, though not much wind here in the south of Tenerife, but very lousy visibility -so we didn't fly.

Instead I drove along the old main road (TF-28) all the way to Güimar, so I could have a look at some flight areas: Jama, Fansia and Güimar.

In Güimar the launch has been improved considerably since my last visit.

...and also the LZ seems to have been moved (not confirmed!)
LZ 'Valle' looking towards 'la Ladera de Güimar' (and launch - about middle of pix)




No comments: